Wedding Makeup and Hair TrialsHair and makeup trials are a lot of fun! They are also a very important appointment and I insist that all my brides have this consultation with me.
We create just what you want in radiant bridal makeup and beautiful bridal hair styling. I will provide you with helpful hints before the trial to ensure we make the best use of our time at the trial. The trial gives both you as the bride and me the opportunity to get to know each other and feel completely at ease on this your very important day. When I arrive for the wedding, my brides always greet me like a friend and this welcoming attitude creates a lovely atmosphere for the big day. Timings for the wedding day are arranged at the trial.
- I like my brides to arrive at the trial with their veil, and/or hair accessories so that we can ensure 100% that everything fits exactly and there are no last minute surprises (yes there can be)!
- Have your hair clean and dry for your hair trial.
- You are given the booking form/receipt at the trial.
- I take detailed notes of makeup and hair at the trial and digital photographs are taken and brought to the wedding day.
- If hair pieces or other attachments are required, then this is always ascertained at the trial appointment.
Because my bridal diary is always busy, I recommend brides book their wedding date well in advance of their wedding day and many book at least one year ahead. Their day is confirmed and they can then relax – taking their trial from two months to two weeks prior to the wedding date.
Experience has taught me over the years to be well prepared and my brides love being guided by me. I in turn provide a calm, happy and successful wedding day.
If a trial is cancelled within one week of the trial appointment (where the trial is arranged close to the wedding day) then the fee is due and payable. This amount will be added to the wedding day balance.